Welcome to become a member of EBTA!
EBTA membership has been updated with the new statutes in July 2013.
EBTA welcomes now you and others who are in good professional standing in their country of origin, who have basic exposure to solution-focused training or the equivalent (minimum 20 hours) and accept the purpose, goals and rules of EBTA.
‘Good professional standings’ means that you have a professional training related to helping, teaching or research professions. – This requirement is read broadly.
Associate membership is available to those with interest in and support of the purpose and goals of EBTA, but who do not meet the membership requirements. Associate members have the same rights and duties as members, except they do not have voting rights in the Members’ Annual Meetings.
With Membership you get:
- Access to the EBTA network online members pages and a community of clinical experience and research
- Collaboration with like-minded professionals
- The possobility to participate in task-groups to enhance solution focused ideas and practices
- Support in spreading solution-focused ideas in your network and area
- Influence EBTA
- Discounts at EBTA Conferences in Europe (after Bern 2013)
To become a member:
go to https://holvi.com/shop/EBTA-Association/ and follow the instructions there.