Dr Luc Isebaert is retiring from the EBTA-board as of September 2012. Luc is an EBTA founding member and was the first secretary. He organized the first EBTA conference in Brugge and then several EBTA conferences during his time on the EBTA-board. He contributed to enrich and spread Solution Focused Therapy all over Europe. He has been a very active board-member and every year he hosted the spring board-meeting in Brugge paying attention to ideas, but also on relationships and conviviality. We are so thankful for all the work and inspiration Luc have given so generously during the years on the EBTA-board. For the future we can´t promise not to keep him busy in spite of his retirement, but we will try to manage and give him some rest. We wish good luck with all his future plans and good health.
Dr Marie-Christine Cabie
Dr Mark Beyebach
Dr Heike Schemmel
Dr Ferdinand Wolf
Michael K. Hjerth
Dr Manfred Vogt
Drs Hans Benniks
on behalf of EBTA
- Changes in the ebta-board
- The Research Grant 2013 goes to a SF-Internet Self-Help Tool Project
- EBTA structures blog
- Welcome, welkom, bienvenu and willkommen to the EBTA-network!
- Hello EBTA Torun 2012! Now! Upside down begins
- Thank you Luc! Retiring EBTA-founding member
- Child protection work in Tenerife
- What is Solution Focused Practice…?